Get help with GitHub Classroom
Archiving a classroom
You can archive classrooms that you no longer plan on using. If a classroom is archived, you cannot create new assignments or make changes to existing ones. Students will be unable to accept invitations to assignments in archived classrooms as well. A classroom can be unarchived at any time.
Archiving from the classroom settings
- Sign in to GitHub Classroom.
- Select the classroom you wish to archive.
- Navigate to Classroom settings within GitHub Classroom.
- Scroll down and click the Archive classroom button.
- A modal will open with additional details. Click Archive classroom on the modal to confirm.